Hypnotherapy is widely recognised as a great form of relaxation therapy. It can reduce ‘stress chemicals’ and bring the body back to balance. Regular sessions ease built up pressure and tension, helping you to learn how to look after yourself better.
The hypnotic trance is the induction of a deeply relaxed state. The mind is guided away from the troubles of everyday life and into a place of tranquillity and peace. During this process, I may offer therapeutic suggestions to encourage changes in attitude and behaviour, or relief from stress-related symptoms.
This relaxation therapy is comfortable, safe and a highly liberating experience. It’s beneficial for both the mind and body.
The key benefits thought to arise from this type of deep relaxation are:
- helping to restore and strengthen the immune system
- lowering of blood pressure
- stress relief and the lessening of chronic pain, tension headaches, back pain and migraines
- diminishing any emotional upsets and unlocking emotional blockages that can contribute to stress
- aiding concentration ability
- improving energy levels
- aiding sleep.
Hypnotherapy provides a confidential and comfortable setting in which your mind and body can be safely filtered of tension and stress, easing you into a relaxing state of mind.